Love golden milk? Love chocolate? These might just be your new favourite sweet! Creamy balls of coconut flavoured with Organic Burst Turmeric, chai spices and coated in dark chocolate. Prep a big batch to keep in the fridge for a quick snack fix, or gift a box to a friend. Ready in less than 30 minutes and super easy to prepare!
- 4 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream or coconut condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- A pinch of black pepper
- 4 tablespoons rice malt or maple syrup
- 200g dark chocolate
- In a food processor, blend coconut, coconut cream, Organic Burst Turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and pepper. Process for around 6 to 7 minutes until it starts to become creamy.
- Pour in rice malt syrup and pulse to combine. The mixture should stick between your fingers. Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and set aside in the fridge to firm up.
- Melt chocolate slowly over a Bain Marie. Use two spoons to dip the truffles into the chocolate and coat evenly.
- Allow to set, and store in the fridge for up to a week.