Whip up this refined sugar free, dairy free (even healthy!) version of ice cream with bananas and coconut milk! Just four ingredients required and you don't even need an ice cream maker!
Frozen bananas make for the creamiest texture when blended into nice cream. Add in Organic Burst Turmeric, sprinkle over some blueberries and Organic Burst Goji Berries and you've got a bowl of ice cream with a whole heap of healthy benefits! You can serve this right away as a soft serve, or if you prefer a firmer texture - set it aside in the freezer for an hour.
- 5 bananas (peeled, chopped and frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Turmeric
- 3 tablespoons rice malt or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth and creamy, pulsing and stirring every so often.
- Serve immediately for soft serve, or set aside in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.