Love 'treat cereals' but want a healthier alternative? This scrumptious granola is super easy to make, totally gluten free and refined sugar free. Instead packed with protein and healthy fats to keep you going and give you energy for the day.
Enjoy this as a filing brekkie or energising snack (to help you avoid reaching for a sugary snack later on)!
- 3 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/ 350F
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt the coconut oil and whisk in the rice malt syrup and matcha
- Pour over the nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, and salt.
- Spread over a baking tray and put in the oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes stir and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until it begins to go golden and crisp, keep a close eye!
- Leave to cool completely and then move into a large jar or container. Will keep for a few weeks (if it lasts that long).