A perfect light & healthy delicious dinner or snack using cauliflower rice so no sugar spikes or crashes later on!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 tsp mirin (rice vinegar)
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- pinch himalayan/sea salt
- Nori sheets
- ½ an avocado, in thin slices
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- Choice of protein (chicken, fish, beef, omelette, tofu; cut in to long thin strips)
- Grilled eggplants
- Sautéed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Chlorella Miso Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
(Makes about 3-4 rolls)
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and ‘rice’ in a food processor or blender (you may want to do smaller amounts at a time to avoid large clumps). Squeeze out excess water.
- In a large fry pan or wok heat the sesame oil. Add the cauliflower rice and heat for 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Take off the heat and add the rice malt syrup, vinegar and salt and stir until well combined. Set aside to cool.
- Place nori sheets on a bamboo-rolling mat. Add 3 tablespoons of rice onto the sheet and spread out to edges but make sure to leave a 1/3 uncovered.
- Lay the veggies and protein on the rice, parallel to the uncovered part of the nori sheets and top with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds, and drizzle Organic Burst Chlorella miso dressing.
- Roll the sushi.
- Keep repeating until all mixture is used up.