Dreams can come true - healthy cookies! You will love these refined sugar free and gluten free delicious cookies!
The creaminess of the almond butter with the nutty flavours and earthy caramel taste of our Organic Burst Maca is so delicious - plus you’ll feel upbeat and incredible (no post treat bloating at all!).
- Get you cookie fix and feel naturally energized and balanced with Organic Burst Maca - a powerful adaptogen.
- Boost your mood with theobromine in the dark chocolate.
- Have stable energy with good fats from the coconut oil, almond flour and butter (balancing out the sugars from the chocolate so no crashes later).
- ¾ cup gluten free oats
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 chia eggs (whisk together 2 tablespoons ground Organic Burst Chia + 6 tablespoons water, let set for 10 mins)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate (or cacao nibs)
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Cool before enjoying.