This wholesome dairy free and gluten free will leave your sweet-tooth satisfied without the post snack bloat and sugar crash!
- Organic Burst Maca helps you feel amazing naturally, ideal for energy, stamina and hormonal balance - smiles all round.
- Reveal your inner radiance with the antioxidant and Vitamin C in pears.
- A perfect sweet treat to share with family and friends!
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1¼ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Grease a loose-bottomed tart pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix and set aside.
- In a separate bow, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture into dry and mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- Spread onto prepared pan.
- Arrange pears on top, sprinkle coconut sugar and more cinnamon.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.