For all of you Maca lovers! You’ll love these irresistible raw sweet treats for sharing with family and friends that won’t leave you bloated or crashing later!
Perfect for making in advance & freezing - make a batch and defrost in fridge the night before for a delicious dessert to impress your guests!
(Makes 6 tartlets)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Maca powder
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 bananas, very ripe
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water overnight
- Combine all crust ingredients together in a food processor.
- Press about 2 tbsp of crust mixture in with a spoon or your hands, covering the edges and the bottom of the pan.
- Freeze for 20 mins.
- Drain the water from the cashews.
- Place all filling ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Remove the tartlet shells from the fridge and add the banana mixture into the middle of each one.
- Move to the freezer for another 15-20 minutes to set.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and sliced bananas, and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.