Don’t you agree that breakfast popsicles are something that we need? With sweet juicy fruits, vitamin-packed yogurt and crunchy chopped nuts. All in one portable pop!
Creamy, cool, delicious and dessert-like breakfast that is healthy and easy to make with just 5 ingredients!
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- ½ cup chopped fruits
- 2 teaspoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops of stevia (or sweetener or choice), to taste
- Mix yogurt with Organic Burst Maca, vanilla and stevia. Set aside.
- Distribute chopped fruits among the popsicle moulds.
- Pour yogurt mixture into popsicle moulds. Bang your moulds lightly on the counter to get rid of all air bubbles. Or stir with your popsicle sticks.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on the top and stick your popsicle sticks in.
- Pop your popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy your cool breakfast on a hot Summer morning!