This creamy, rich, dairy free yogurt is perfect as a healthy filling snack, a dip for your waffles, pancakes or dollop it on your fruit.
- 1-1/2 cups raw cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- 1-2 teaspoons Organic Burst Maca
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or more to taste
- 10 tablespoons water
- 2 fresh soft dates or soaked dried dates, pitted (you can replace this with rice malt syrup or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1 pinch Himalayan or Celtic Sea salt
- Blend everything until smooth (around 2 minutes depending on your blender).
- Store in the fridge for several days (if you won't eat it all sooner).