Looking for a breakfast companion without the caffeine overload? This iced mocha provides you with the energy you need without the jitters!
- Feel balanced, grounded and simply tip top with your Organic Burst Maca - an adaptogen root that helps balance your hormones, support you in times of pressure and give stamina.
- Chicory is an amazing substitute for coffee, especially since it tastes like coffee - reducing the intake of caffeine reduces your cortisol (stress) levels, which also helps you get a good night sleep.
- A great afternoon pick-me-up!
- 1/3 cup chicory
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup (optional)
- 2 - 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- Chocolate sauce to serve (optional)
- The night before, mix chicory with water in a French press or bowl. Stir and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, if using French press, press the plunger all the way to the bottom. If not using a French press, double-strain your chicory brew.
- In a blender, blend your brewed chicory with cacao powder and Organic Burst Maca.
- Pour over ice.
- Serve with sweetener, coconut milk and chocolate sauce (if using).