This crispy, savoury, smokey vegan coconut "bacon" requires only 15 minutes and with 1 pan!
- Organic Burst Maca helps you feel amazing naturally, ideal for energy, stamina and hormonal balance - smiles all round.
- Get amazing fats from coconut flakes - that won’t spike blood sugar and give you a long-lasting energy.
- Perfect for salad toppings or and add-on to your sandwiches - hello vegan BLT!
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid amino
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (162ºC).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Organic Burst Maca, avocado oil, liquid amino, rice malt syrup, smoked paprika, black pepper and salt.
- Stir in the coconut flakes until they’re covered with the spice mix.
- Transfer coated coconut flakes to a lined baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir them around. Bake for another 5 - 7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy them with your salads, sandwiches, or a savoury morning porridge!