These energising and heavenly refined sugar free bites make the perfect healthy treats - ideal for a mid-morning/afternoon boost.
Ingredients (makes about 8):
- 5 oz. creamed coconut
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Maca
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- A big pinch of salt
- Shredded coconut for rolling
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor. Transfer mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop 1tbsp mixture, roll into a ball and coat in shredded coconut.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up - keep in the fridge and enjoy!