Combat cravings and stay energised throughout your day with these mouthwatering bites - a total favourite of the OB Team!
They’re ideal for making over the weekend for a quick and easy snack to keep in your bag or at work.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca powder
- 2 tablespoons ground Organic Burst Chia seeds
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 ablespoons cacao powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- Wet Ingredients:
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Using a sturdy spatula, fold the wet ingredients into dry until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. Optionally, press a few chocolate chips or cacao nibs into each ball and roll. Enjoy!