Hello pumpkin! Autumn has officially arrived. Beginning our autumn with this gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free pumpkin bread. It’s warm, rich and moist! Deeeelicious!
- Feel balanced, grounded and simply tip top with your Organic Burst Maca - an adaptogen root that helps balance your hormones, support you in times of pressure and give stamina.
- Keep fuller longer with the fiber content in pumpkin.
- Amazingly mouth-watering!
For the wet ingredients:
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the dry ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Incorporate the wet ingredients into dry. Mix until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the batter into an oiled loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until top is golden brown and tooth pick comes out clean when tested.
- Allow bread to completely cool on a cooling rack.Slice and enjoy!