Enjoy these flavourful, nutritious and yummy gluten free chips that won’t give you that post-snacking bloat or crash!
- Feel balanced, grounded and simply tip top with your Organic Burst Maca - an adaptogen root that helps balance your hormones, support you in times of pressure and give stamina.
- Other than being rich in fiber and protein, quinoa also provides a high amount of antioxidant - giving you a beautiful glow.
- A delicious healthy makeover to store-bought chips!
For the Chips:
- 1.5 cups quinoa flour
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, lukewarm
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
For the Spice Mix:
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Burst Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Make your spice mix. Mix everything in a bowl and set aside.
- Make your chips. In a mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix the quinoa flour and sea salt together, add water gradually. The dough should form a ball.
- Continue kneading with the hook for 2 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour.
- Dust counter and rolling pin with quinoa flour.
- Place a tablespoon of dough onto your floured surface. Roll dough and set aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium to low heat. Cook the tortilla on a heated skillet until golden brown on each side.
- Remove the quinoa tortilla from the skillet and let cool.
- Cut the quinoa tortillas into triangles. Bake them in the oven at 300ºF (about 150ºC) for 15 - 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and toss immediately with spice mix.