Spicy, crispy, the perfect go-to snack, while our Maca keeps you Zen throughout your daily tasks.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups almonds
- 3/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ground coriander and ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 2 tablespoons Himalayan salt/sea salt
- Soak the nuts or seeds overnight in salted water.
- Drain the nuts and toss them with cinnamon, coriander, cumin and salt.
- Lay spiced nuts out on a baking tray and heat in the oven at its lowest temperature for 12-24 hours.
- Stir in Organic Burst Maca powder.
- Store your nuts in an airtight container or jar.