These rich and creamy cubes not only taste incredibly indulgent but are the perfect treat to help you feel instantly alert, speed up your metabolism and help burn fat - win!!!
Perfect for making in advance and keeping a batch in the freezer for when snack attacks creep up - would also make a perfect addition to a dinner party to share with friends!
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Blend filling ingredients together. Divide mixture into silicon mould. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt in a small bowl until smooth.
- Remove avocado squares from the freezer and take them out of the mould. Dip them into chocolate mixture. Transfer coated avocado bites onto parchment and repeat until all the avocado bites are fully coated.
- Place coated avocado to the freezer for at least 2 hours.