These no-bake gluten free energising balls are perfect for a grab and go breakfast!
- The thermogenic properties in Organic Burst Matcha helps you break down those stubborn fat.
- Get glowing healthy skin with the vitamins and nutrients in Brazil nuts
- Super easy and quick to make!
For the balls:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Matcha
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped brazil nuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 - 1 cup almond milk
- A pinch of Himalayan/sea salt
For the coating:
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the coconut flour, Organic Burst Matcha, cacao powder, coconut sugar and salt.
- Add in the cashew butter and almond milk (starting with 1/2 cup). Stir until a dough consistency is formed. Add more milk if needed.
- Fold in the chopped brazil nuts. Set aside.
- Make the coconut coating. In a small bowl, mix shredded coconut with Organic Burst Matcha.
- Shape dough into bite sized balls and roll into the coconut-matcha mixture to cover completely.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate balls for 30 minutes.