Say hello to parfait perfection with this delicious and rich dessert or snack that is bursting with energizing goodness, whilst also helping you find your focus & burn fat (win!)
The buckwheat is deliciously creamy & filling while being totally gluten-free so you won’t feel bloated after! This recipe is also ideal for making in advance for a fuss free start to your day!
- 1/4 cup raw buckwheat, soaked in water overnight
- ½ teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe large banana (half mashed, half chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Add the buckwheat groats into a bowl and cover with water. Stir. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a separate bowl, whisk chia seeds, almond milk, mashed banana, matcha and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Stir in the chopped banana. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, strain and rinse the buckwheat until no slimy bits run off the buckwheat.
- Add buckwheat into the matcha chia mixture and stir well. Layer with yogurt and fruits of choice.