This treat is packed with protein and heathy fats to keep you going and give you energy for the day.
Enjoy as a nourishing breakfast or a delicious and filling snack.
For the Matcha ice cream:
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Matcha
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 14-oz coconut cream
- For the chia pudding:
- 3 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the berries:
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Make your ice cream. Blend all the ice cream ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container and freeze for 4 hours, or until set.
- Make your chia pudding. Whisk all the ingredients, set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make your berries mixture. Transfer all ingredients into a bowl.
- With a fork, mash the berries and stir. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Make your parfait. Scoop one to two tablespoons of berries mixture into a cup. Layer it with the chia pudding and top it with the Matcha ice cream.