When the sun’s out, iced tea is on our minds. This refreshing iced tea takes only a few minutes to make, but is so delicious you’ll be dreaming about it long after it’s gone – we definitely were!
A refreshing iced tea that you’ll definitely want to make all summer long!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha powder
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime, sliced
- A handfuls of mint
- Optional: rice malt syrup
- Using a cocktail shaker (or a large jar with a lid) shake together the water and matcha until there are no lumps.
- Add the ice, a squeeze of lime, handfuls of mint and shake it some more. (Add sweetener if you like).
- Pour into glasses with extra lime slices, ice, and mint.