When the sun’s out, iced tea is on our minds. This refreshing iced tea takes only a few minutes to make, but is so delicious you’ll be dreaming about it long after it’s gone – we definitely were!
- Unlike coffee - our matcha naturally energizes you without any jitters or crashing later.
- Organic Burst Matcha is the highest grade organic ceremonial matcha - so it has no bitter or fishy taste and benefits from the most beautiful green colour.
- A refreshing iced tea that you’ll definitely want to make all summer long!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha powder
- 2 cups crushed ice
- A squeeze of lime juice
- A handfuls of mint
- Optional: rice malt syrup
- Shake or whisk and matcha well.
- Add in the crushed ice, lime juice and mint. Give it another shake.
- Add in rice malt syrup if you prefer a sweet drink
- Pour into glasses and garnish with extra lime slices, ice, and mint.