Matcha-size your pancakes and enjoy every bite without getting bloated or a blood sugar spike!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teapsoon Organic Burst Matcha
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Stir almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the almond milk mixture. And let batter for 5-10 minutes.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto a lightly oiled pan. Cook on medium heat.
- Flip when bubbles appear.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.