Say hello to a breakfast treat that is bursting with energizing goodness! You'll love the decadence and the dairy-free-ness. The chewy-ness of the tapioca adds a complexity of texture to a velvety pudding.
It’s so easy to make! Light and refreshing and perfect for fuss-free breakfast or dessert.
- ⅓ cup small tapioca pearls
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ - ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- A pinch of Himalayan/sea salt
- Optional: ½ a mango, finely diced (fresh or thawed out if using frozen)
- Soak the tapioca pearls in the 1 cup of non-dairy milk for about an hour.
- Transfer soaked tapioca pearls mixture into a saucepan and add coconut milk, rice syrup, vanilla, and salt. Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes continuing to stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat, whisk in Organic Burst Matcha and allow the pudding to cool.
- Divide it between some glass bowls or jars into portions.
- If you like it hot, dive in after letting it cool off (about 10 minutes). Or eat it cold after chilling it overnight.
- Stir in the chopped mango before serving.