A super easy, yummy & healthy alternative to fries!
Make a big batch at the weekend to keep for lunches during the week!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon chipotle paste or powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Small handful coriander, torn, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / 390ºF.
- In a bowl, combine oil, Organic Burst Maca, chipotle, paprika, salt and lime juice, pour over the sweet potato chunks and stir well to coat.
- Spread out evenly over a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and put into a serving tray.
- Garnish with coriander before serving.