Get glowing skin and a happy tummy whilst enjoying these rich and creamy sugar free and gluten free slices.
So easy - no baking needed!
- 1 cup creamed coconut
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch Himalayan/sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate topping in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Line a 8 x 8 inch baking tray with parchment paper and pour the mixture in and spread evenly.
- Put all the chocolate layer ingredients into a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour over the top of the base layer.
- Move tray into the freezer and let it set for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares and store in the fridge.