Calling all chocoholics! It’s time to enjoy this healthy and indulgent twist on your favourite treats with these rich and nutty bites - they’re amazing for helping you stay energised and bloat free, without any crashes later on. The only downside is you will want to eat them all at once!
Ideal for sharing with friends and family - make a super popular treat to take into the office too! Time to earn those brownie points.
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 2 tablespoons ground Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla or vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients (except hazelnuts) until smooth.
- Add in the chopped hazelnuts and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the dough to prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for a least half an hour.
- Cut the brownies into pieces and dust with cacao powder.