We love adding wheatgrass to soups, dips and salads! This delicious soup is amazing for immune support thanks to the addition of garlic and alkalizing Organic Burst Wheatgrass. Enjoy!
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 3 large parsnips, peeled and chopped
- ½ large head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 large onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 1 handful of sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut of the very top of each head of garlic so that the tip of each clove is visible and exposed.
- Place in a baking dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and roast in the oven for around 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then gently squeeze each clove out from the head into a small bowl.
- In a large saucepan, heat the remaining oil and 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or avocado oil), add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the parsnips and cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the stock, roasted garlic, salt and pepper, and sage leaves bring to boil and then cover and cook for 35 minutes over a low heat.
- Then add the soup to a blender, add Organic Burst Wheatgrass and puree in batches until smooth and creamy.
Serve straight away or store in jars in the fridge for later.