A delicious alternative to crisps and other processed snacks!
We cannot get enough of them!
- OrganicBurst Maca is a powerful adaptogen that helps boost energy and stamina to keep you energised naturally.
- Earthy caramel taste of Organic Burst Maca works so well with the savoury paprika - the perfect sweet/savoury combo!
- Chickpeas make an awesome source of protein - ideal for keeping you going between meals or as a healthy snack to enjoy with friends or a movie!
- So quick and simple to make - make a big batch at the weekend to enjoy throughout the week.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
WHAT TO DO:
- Pre heat oven to 220º C / 430ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chickpeas and whisk to form a dressing.
- Blot the chickpeas dry with kitchen towel. They should be as dry as possible.
- Place the drained and rinsed chickpeas in a large bowl, pour over the dressing and stir well to cover all the chickpeas.
- Spread the chickpeas out in an even layer over the baking tray.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes until they begin to go crispy and golden brown, keep an eye on them.
- Remove for the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving, they are great warm.
- Store in an airtight jar or container for about 2 weeks.