You will love these refined sugar free and gluten free heavenly cookies!
The creaminess of the banana and almond butter with the hints of vanilla and cinnamon is so delicious - and you’ll feel upbeat and incredible (no post treat bloating at all!)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Blend all ingredients in food processor.
- Scoop batter into onto a lined baking sheet. We usually use a tbsp or ice cream scoop for this to create even sized cookies.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Bake cookies for 15 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown.
- Cool before serving.