This is a scrumptious superfood snack or side dish that's amazing to feel satisfied and energised!
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?
Our spirulina is an amazing source of natural iron, complete protein and B Vitamins.
Benefit from tummy-friendly soluble fiber, omega-3 and complete protein from Organic Burst Chia.
Almond flour is gluten-free and won’t cause a blood sugar spike (like wheat or rice flours) and is much better for your digestion.
Finally, tahini is a great source of magnesium - that many of us are deficient in today.
- 3 heaping cups broccoli florets (roughly 300g)
- 2 Organic Burst Chia eggs (mixed 2 tablespoons chia seeds + 6 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- ½ teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli for a few seconds. Then run under cold water.
- Mix together chia seeds and water (to make your chia eggs) and set aside.
- Transfer broccoli to a cutting board and mince. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Form mixture into small balls or tots.
- Bake for 20 - 24 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Allow tots to cool for 10 - 15 minutes before serving.