Upgrade your summer popsicles with tummy-loving fiber and energising complete protein from Organic Burst Spirulina and Chia - a perfect combo!
Perfect for impressing family and friends or relaxing on a hot summer’s day!
For the popsicles:
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the strawberry drizzle/shell:
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Make your yogurt layer. Blend coconut yogurt and bananas until smooth.
- Fill 2/3 of your popsicle molds with yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Make your Spirulina chia mixture. Stir in Organic Burst Spirulina powder, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract with 1 cup coconut milk.
- Whisk Organic Burst Chia seeds into Spirulina mixture. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Top your popsicle molds with Spirulina Chia mixture.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Make your strawberry shell. Blend all the ingredients. Drizzle or dip your popsicles into the shell mixture.
- Let the shells set in the freezer for about 10 minutes.