A dairy-free decadent and fluffy whipped cream that is super customizable.
Mix it with fruits, top it on a dessert. The options are endless!
- 1 can coconut cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- About 1 hour before making the coconut whip, chill a mixing bowl in the freezer.
- Scoop the solidified coconut cream into the bowl. Save the coconut water for another recipe.
- Using an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the cream until fluffy and smooth.
- Mix in Organic Burst Spirulina, sweetener to taste and vanilla (optional).