Apply this mask once or twice a week for longer, thicker and shinier hair.
- Organic Burst Spirulina is the star ingredient for hair health. It’s a nourishing superfood with a whopping 70% complete protein that is highly absorbable.
- Spirulina is also a natural source of bioavailable iron, which promotes hair growth (hair loss is also the first sign of iron deficiency, so taking spirulina internally is very beneficial for hair health too).
- Coconut oil is renowned for helping hair growth and conditioning the hair.
- Finally, apple cider vinegar helps remove the build-up of commercial hair care products, helps relieve itchy and dry scalp.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1/2 banana or avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend the ingredients in a blender or mash and mix well in a bowl.
- Apply evenly throughout your hair, massaging into the scalp.
- Cover with a shower cap and leave for 15 minutes minimum or up to 1 hour.
- Wash off thoroughly with a gentle natural shampoo (don’t worry, your hair won’t go green).