Why have regular pancakes when you can indulge in these delicious and nourishing, refined sugar free, protein pancakes which will leave you feeling naturally energised and ready to seize the day?
Perfect post workout brekkie to replenish those tired muscles and make the most of your workouts.
- ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup buckwheat groats
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup
- Place rolled oats, buckwheat groats, Organic Burst Chia seeds, and flax seeds in a blender. Add in boiling water, place the lid on the blender, and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium-low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the applesauce, baking powder, vanilla, sea salt, rice malt syrup, and Organic Burst Spirulina powder to the blender. Blend on high until it forms a smooth batter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the heated pan. Let it cook for 2 minutes. Flip. And cook for another minutes. Repeat until all batter is used up.
- Serve with fresh fruits, nuts, or seed butter.