A delicious and light twist on a traditional favourite. These super tangy and fresh rolls taste divine dunked into the rich and creamy peanut sauce which is bursting with protein and healthy fats - great for helping you reach your goals and won’t leave you feeling bloated!
Perfect for a light lunch or dinner - make a batch in advance to take to work or share with friends and family as a healthy alternative to take out.
For the rolls:
- 1 package of rice paper rounds
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1/4 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- Basil, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Mint, to taste
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced
For the sauce:
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Juice of ½ lime
- Soak rice paper sheets in warm water until soft. Process one sheet at a time so they don't stick together.
- Lay a soft rice paper sheet on a cutting board and place a small amount of each ingredient in the centre.
- Fold the sides of the rice paper onto the filling, and roll it gently.
- Make the sauce. Blend all dressing ingredients in a mini food processor.