Love chocolate but want a healthy option? You will adore these delicious and creamy bites with a citrus twist, perfect for a sweet treat that wont cause any crashes later on!
- ¼ cup cashews, soaked for a minimum of 4 hours
- ½ teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 20g coconut oil, melted
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 60g cacao butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a bain marie or double broiler, melt cacao butter.
- Meanwhile, combine your first 5 ingredients in a food processor, pulsing until combined. Add melted cacao butter, and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour half of your mixture into chosen moulds, filling only half way.
- Add Organic Burst Spirulina and coconut oil to the remaining mixture, and blend until completely smooth. Use remaining mixture to fill your already half-filled moulds. Set in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Once firm, store in the fridge, and enjoy when your next sweet treat craving hits!