Want a delicious and healthy snack to curb cravings or an energising dip to share with friends? Look no further than this mouthwatering fresh hummus! It is so easy to make, a great way to sneak in extra greens and bursting with flavour.
Super quick and easy - perfect for entertaining guests or a quick lunch side!
- ¼ cup tahini
- ⅛ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 medium courgette/zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Spirulina
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Blend the lemon juice and tahini in a blender or food processor until combined and creamy, scraping the sides if needed.
- Add the chopped zucchini, olive oil, salt and pepper, Organic Burst Spirulina and garlic and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl.