We are head over heels for this drink! A blend of sweet tangy strawberry sauce combined with creamy coconut milk and energising Matcha. Hot or iced - it’s the perfect drink to keep you slurping, smiling and focused throughout your day.
- Organic Burst Matcha is amazing for instantly feeling alert, speeding up metabolism and helping burn fat.
- Strawberries are packed with immune-boosting Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Antioxidants are so important to have daily - especially when you live in the city exposed to car fumes, industries, man-made and solar radiation - making this the perfect drink!
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- 1/3 cup boiling hot water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Make the strawberry sauce: in a small saucepan add the strawberries, rice malt syrup and water.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring every now and then, until the strawberries become soft and syrupy - about 10 minutes.
- Mash/blend the strawberry compote. Set aside to cool. Meanwhile, brew your Matcha. Whisk 1 teaspoon of Organic Burst Matcha with hot water (about 80ºC, 175ºF) until a beautiful Matcha foam is formed.
- Whisk your coconut milk until nice and foamy too.
- Now mix it all together. Add in ¼ cup of strawberry compote and fill the rest of your glass with ice. Add a layer of coconut milk until it reaches ⅔ of your glass and finally top it with your Matcha.