A comforting meal for your friends and family on this cooler weather that does not leave you feel bloated!
- They’ll keep you alert & energised with complete protein + iron + B Vitamins from Organic Burst Spirulina.
- Boost your immune system and fight off the seasonal cold with the high amount of Vitamin C in acorn squash.
- Perfect for a weekend treat or your next Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 acorn squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1/2 tablespoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Place water into a sheet pan and add squash cut side down.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine apples, cranberries, walnuts, Organic Burst Spirulina powder, cinnamon, coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Remove squash from the oven and let it cool.
- Stuff the center of each squash with the spirulina apple-cranberry mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until squash is tender.