If you love guacamole you will love this Wheatgrass Avocado Tartare. This totally plant based tartare is so delicious and makes a perfect light snack or side to your meals.
It’s packed with tummy-loving fiber, an OB team favourite for glowing skin and is bursting with fresh and tangy flavours - yum!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and minced
- ¼ cup minced cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine minced red onion, parsley, capers, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, tamari, olive oil, Organic Burst Wheatgrass, salt and pepper.
- Dice the avocado and toss with the mixture in the small bowl. Add the hot sauce. And toss again.
- Serve avocado tartare on crackers or crositini. Garnish with extra chopped parsley