This aromatic, rich and nutritious superfood twist on a takeout favourite makes the perfect dish to impress family and friends!
- Get clear and glowing skin with healthy fats from cashews and Vitamin A from Organic Burst Wheatgrass.
- Feel fuller for longer with Organic Burst Wheatgrass that will help combat post-meal sugar cravings.
- Soba noodles use nutritious buckwheat flour - won’t raise blood sugar as much as other grain based noodles.
- Boost your immune system with chlorophyll and vitamin C from the cilantro and the garlic’s antibacterial, anti fungal and anti microbial properties.
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 1 large carrot, spiralized or cut into 2-inch matchsticks
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 scallions, sliced, including the green parts (about a heaping 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 scallions (spring onions), sliced, including the green parts
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- A pinch kosher salt
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. After you drain them once, rinse with cool water and drain them well again. Set
- While the noodles cook, put all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor and run until smooth.
- Place the cooked noodles, carrots, cabbage, and scallions in a large salad bowl and pour the dressing over the noodles and vegetables.
- Use two forks or tongs to gently toss. Sprinkle with the cilantro and mint and toss again.
- Top with the cashews just before serving - enjoy!