These muffins are not only extremely irresistible but totally gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free so won’t leave you feeling bloated. What’s more is they are also bursting with fiber and skin loving goodness! Dreamy!
- Get glowing skin with healthy fats from the coconut oil along with Vitamin A from Organic Burst Wheatgrass.
- Rich in tummy-friendly fibre from and our Wheatgrass.
- Coconut and almond flour are full of protein and unlike grain flours won’t cause a post cake crash or a sugar spike later on.
- Rice malt syrup is a better sweetener as it doesn’t cause inflammation or raise your blood sugar.
You will need:
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ½ teaspoon himalayan/sea salt
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 chia eggs (3 tablespoons ground Organic Burst Chia seeds + 9 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC / 350ºF and line a muffin tray with baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, desiccated coconut, baking soda, salt and Organic Burst Wheatgrass.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together coconut oil, rice malt syrup, chia eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients while stirring and combine well.
- Spoon the mixture equally into the baking cups.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 - 30 minutes.