You will love this fresh and zesty twist on the traditional favourite, totally refined sugar-free and grain-free so you’ll feel amazing after!
Why is it so good?
- Get glowing skin with healthy fats from avocado, coconut cream and Vitamin A from Organic Burst Wheatgrass.
- Rich in tummy friendly fibre from Wheatgrass.
- Coconut flour is full of protein and unlike grain flours won’t cause a crash or a sugar spike later on.
- Rice malt syrup is a better sweetener as it doesn’t cause inflammation or raise your blood sugar.
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 avocados
- 1 can coconut cream (shaken)
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (optional, to thicken)
For pie crust
- 2 cups buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Mix crust ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Press crust ingredients into a pie dish.
- Pop into the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Blend all filling ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Take crust out of the freezer and pour filling into the pie crust.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.