The perfect protein-rich refined sugar free sweet treat to curb sugar cravings, giving you stable, long lasting energy and a happy tummy!
Unlike store bought sweet treat these are super alkalising and wont leave you bloated and crashing later in the day!
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 2 cups ground almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 2 chia eggs (2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds + 6 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (about 390ºF).
- Make the Organic Burst Chia eggs. Let it set for 15 minutes.
- Once the chia eggs are set, place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and mix until well combined.
- Line a 20 x 20 baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Pour blondie mixture into the tray and smooth it out.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving.