Impress your friends and family with this vegan tummy-friendly dish. Light, yet satisfying and will keep you bursting with energy all day!
- Feel fuller for longer with Organic Burst Wheatgrass that will help combat post-meal sugar cravings.
- Due to its high-fiber content, zucchini aids in fat loss.
- Super simple and so delicious!
- 2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced with a mandolin
For the Walnut Marinara:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1.5 28-oz jars your favourite marinara sauce
For the Wheatgrass “Ricotta”:
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 1 16-oz. block extra firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375°F (176°C).
- Make your marinara. Pulse walnuts and marinara sauce in a food processor or blender. You still want the walnuts to be chunky. Set aside.
- Make your “ricotta.” Place your tofu, nutritional yeast, Organic Burst Wheatgrass, basil, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil and water in a food processor or blender and blend.
- Layer your lasagna, starting with the walnut marinara, then zucchini slices. Spread a thin layer of wheatgrass ricotta the zucchini.
- Then, spread a layer of walnut marinara and top with more zucchini slices.
- Continue until everything is used up, ending the layers with zucchini and then sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until zucchini is soft. Let cool before serving.