Start your day with this deliciously rich and creamy latte without spiking your blood sugar due to matcha’s awesome L-theanin content!
- 1 - 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Matcha
- 30 grams cacao butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cashews, soaked
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops of stevia
- 12 ounces boiling water
- Transfer Organic Burst Matcha, cacao butter, soaked cashews, coconut oil, vanilla extract and stevia into a heat-resistant blender.
- Pour the hot water in. Let the mixture sit for 30 seconds or until cacao butter has melted.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour your matcha white chocolate latte into a mug and enjoy!