Here's the perfect festive drink to ring in the season - delicious, creamy White Hot Chocolates with our new heirloom True Cinnamon! These were created by the talented plant-based blogger from the UK (and long-time Burster!) Bo Porterfield at Bo’s Kitchen.
OVER TO YOU, BO!
Snuggle up with these creamy white hot chocolates made with cocoa butter, cinnamon and vanilla topped with aquafaba whipped cream for a cosy hug in a mug! Free from dairy, they’re my new fave Autumnal cuppa.
- 2 cups light coconut mylk
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 2 tsp Organic Burst Cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (water from a tin of chickpeas)
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Add coconut mylk, cacao butter, Organic Burst Cinnamon, vanilla extract and maple syrup to a small pan and heat gently.
- While the hot chocolate is simmering, add aquafaba to a clean mixing bowl and whisk for at least 5-6 minutes until it starts to form stiff peaks.
- Add in cream of tartar, vanilla extract and coconut sugar slowly while whisking.
- Keep beating for a further five minutes, the mix should be thick and stiff.
- Scoop into a piping bag and swirl on top of your white hot chocolate.
- Sprinkle with a dusting of Organic Burst Cinnamon to serve.