Hey Bursters, we’ve got a new winner in our kitchen! This homemade dairy free yogurt is creamy, rich and tangy! It’s a perfect satisfying snack or breakfast option!
- Feel alert and alive with the iron and vitamin C in Organic Burst Baobab - a raw organic pulp of the powerful Baobab fruit.
- Probiotics hold the key not only to better health and stronger immune system, but it’s also amazing for digestive issues, mental health and neurological disorders.
- So easy and so delicious!
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 1 can 14-oz full-fat coconut milk
- 2 vegan-friendly probiotic capsules
- Shake your coconut milk well and pour into a clean, dry jar or bowl. Whisk to remove any lumps.
- Open your probiotic capsules and empty them into the coconut milk.
- Using a WOODEN spoon (metal spoons may cause negative reactions with the probiotics), stir until probiotics are mixed well.
- Cover with a cheesecloth or very thin, clean dish towel and secure with a rubber band.
- Let your yogurt active for 24 - 48 hours in a warm place. The longer you let it rest, the tangier it will be.
- Once the yogurt has reached your level of desired tanginess, stir in Organic Burst Baobab.
- Enjoy yogurt with Organic Burst Mixed Berry Chia Jam, or cover and refrigerate. Your yogurt will thicken when it refrigerates.