Fall into the flavour of autumn with this quick and easy salad. The perfect grab-and-go lunch!
- Reveal your inner radiance and a glorious glow with Organic Burst Acai — super high in antioxidant Vitamin E & polyphenols.
- Pseudo grains like quinoa are packed with protein and nutrition, keeping your tummy happy all round!
- Shake and enjoy! Easy peasy and mega healthy.
For the dressing:
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- Himalayan/sea salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup Organic Burst Maca chipotle sweet potato chunks
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons pepitas
- 1/4 cup Acai apple dressing
- Make your dressing. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve. Set aside.
- Layer your salad. Starting with the dressing, topped with pepitas, cooked quinoa, chopped apple, dried cranberries, Maca chipotle sweet potato, slivered almonds and ending with the spinach on the very top.
- Screw the lid on and store in the fridge up to 3 days.