An epic healthy twist to a new trend + a boost from Organic Burst Matcha!
- Say goodbye to post snack crashes - Feel alert and energised after having your shake with Organic Burst Matcha (that also has a creamy, sweet taste with no bitterness).
- The healthy fats in cashews help in balancing your blood sugar level.
- An amazing treat for this weekend, or a delicious breakfast!
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 2 SHAKES)
For the shake:
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Matcha
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for at least 1 hour
For the whipped cream:
- 1 14 oz. can coconut cream, refrigerated
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the chocolate sauce:
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- Organic Burst Chlorella Thin Mints
- Crushed freeze dried strawberries
- Fresh strawberries.
- Make your whipped cream. Remove the can of coconut cream from the fridge. Scoop the solids into a large mixing bowl.
- With a hand mixer, whip the cream.
- Add the coconut sugar.
- Once the cream is whipped, add in the vanilla. Whip again for a few seconds. Set whipped cream aside.
- Make your chocolate sauce. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Make your shake. Transfer all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Assemble your shake. Drizzle chocolate sauce on the walls of your glasses. Pour in the shake. Top with whipped cream and Organic Burst Chlorella Thin Mints. Sprinkle crushed freeze dried strawberries. Drizzle more chocolate sauce and add fresh strawberries for a final touch.